Fagan, Fagan & Davis is committed to providing the people of the greater Chicago area, including Cook County Lake County and DuPage county, with the finest Illinois criminal defense services. When working with our law firm, you have five exceptional lawyers work towards the best possible resolution of your case. Attorneys Joseph M. Fagan, Alan T. Davis, Steven H. Fagan, Jeffrey A. Fagan and Michael R. Epton work together using their varied knowledge, talents, and experiences to build compelling, detailed and often innovative defenses for our clients. We represent clients facing a variety of legal issues and charges, including cases like:
- Misdemeanor and felony offenses
- Theft crimes
- Drunk driving including misdemeanor and felony DUI charges or vehicular homicide
- Possession of controlled substances or possession with intent to deliver
- Theft charges, including retail theft or deceptive practices
- Traffic tickets including speeding, aggravated speeding, and driving while suspended
- Violent crimes such as murder, burglary, mob action or Unlawful Use of a Weapon
- Clearing Illinois criminal records by means of expungement or sealing
Our attorneys spend a great deal of time furthering our training and education so that we can present our clients the strongest defenses possible. Our experienced criminal defense lawyers teach other Illinois attorneys DUI defense, have been published on the topic of defending criminal sexual assault cases, and enjoy a national reputation for their excellence in criminal and DUI defense.
No matter what charges you face, you can trust that we will work tirelessly to serve your legal needs, whether you need representation before the criminal court, in a summary suspension proceeding, bench or jury trial, or in the appellate courts. Our firm is dedicated to providing nothing short of legal excellence in every case, and you can trust we will serve you with attentive and knowledgeable advocacy throughout your case.
Contact us now to discuss how we can help you.